Powered By Blogger

Followers

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, January 7, 2011

A New year and I am loosing again!

I was surprised on Tuesday when I stepped on the scales.  I had lost another 2 lbs :)
Then this morning as I was getting ready for work I weighed and got a real shock.  Another 2 lbs gone, I am down to 192.4 lbs.
I was digging through my desk looking for something and found a little note card where I was recording my weight loss a couple of years ago.  We were having one of those office weight loss competitions and every time you lost you put in a dollar if you gained you put in two.  Well the very last date on that card was April 7, 2008 and I weighed 192.6.  So I guess it has been three years since I was this size.  I hope to never be this size again.  
I have been released by my Doctor to return to normal activities.  Now I need to get back at the workouts so I can continue to lose.  I got a Jillian Michaels workout for the Wii for christmas.  I think I will try it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment