Powered By Blogger

Followers

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Helping others

As a lot of you know I volunteer for our local American Cancer Society's Relay for Life each year.  This year our Weatherford/Parker County Relay will be on May the 11th.

Today I got an e-mail from a lady who is a survivor of a deadly form of cancer called mesothelioma.  A cancer caused by exposure to asbestos.  Her story really touched me and helped me to realize that no matter how tired I get and how stressed I feel at times.  Nothing beats the feeling of doing good for others. 
Please visit Heather's blog and read her story.  http://www.mesothelioma.com/blog/authors/heather/
I ask that you join me in praying that we can soon find a cure for cancer so no-one else has to go through the struggles Heather has faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment