Powered By Blogger

Followers

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Transformers

I am excited to announce that I have been selected to participate in "The Transformers".
The Transformers is a local version of a biggest looser type program. I will be working out with a personal trainer for the next 12 weeks. I am asking all of my friends to please pray for me over the next 12 weeks as I learn better dietary habits and the correct way to excises.
I got up an hour early this morning and walked on my mom's treadmill. It took me about 25 minutes to walk a mile at a "0" incline at a speed level of 2.5. I know that once I hit the gym on Tuesday I will have to up those #'s but I want to start out slow so my trainer doesn't kill me on Tuesday.

I just want to say thank you to Fit Now Fitness for offering this program. You will never know what this opportunity means to me.

I invite all of my friends and family to check in on my progress here on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Good luck Loree. I didn't know you were a blogger too! I will be following you!

    ReplyDelete