Powered By Blogger

Followers

Pages

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My very first post to my blog. This isn't going to be anything fancy just a place for me to ramble about things happening in my life.


I have dreamed for years about writing the great American novel. Something about being a wife and mother and full time employee has always seemed to get in my way.

I have a couple of friends who also write. We are encouraging each other to write, and then actually submit our work for publication.

:0 A scary thought for me, that would mean people would read the things I write.

What if they don't like it? What if they think it is dumb or boring? I don't know if I could handle that rejection.

I have a confession to make. My grammer is SO bad I am terrified for people to read my writing. I know it is a silly fear for someone who wants to be an author.

But I'm being honest it is a scary thing for me. I have decided that this is a good place to get a little practice.


When I write something I read it then re write over and over. Then I get caught up in silly details and never move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment